How to get a new voter id card in delhi and form details of elector card or voter card
Voter id card is one of the most important and most common id proof for Indian citizens. It gives you right to vote as well as make you a legal entity of the country. The voter id card or electoral card is issued for the persons of age 18 years or more. It can also be used as phot id card and address proof in bank and other government offices.
Registration Process of Voter id card in DelhiTo obtain election card in Delhi, you can apply offline as well as online. Although online registration process is much easy and needs less efforts than offline process instead some people prefer to go with offline process as most population of India is from villages and they don’t know how to use computer and internet. We have discussed both of the registration process in details.
Find Your Voter ID Card Here:-
Offline registration for voter id cardHere are some simple steps to apply for voter card offline.
- Go to nearest electoral office and fill out the Form 6 [Application for inclusion of name in electoral roll].
- Attach one copy of Address proof and Id proof each with form.
- Submit the form with documents.
- Electoral officer will confirm your address.
- Now you will receive your Voter card at your address when verification is completed.
Online registration for voter id cardOnline Registration for election card is explained below in very simple steps.
- Visit http://www.ceodelhi.gov.in/OnlineErms/login.aspx and sign up as a new user.
- Find and fill out form 6.
- Upload a password size photo.
- Upload scanned copy of address proof and identity proof with date of birth on it for age verification and submit.
Alternative Option for registrationThere is also an alternative option for registration of voter card if you don’t want to go with above two. The whole process is given here.
- Go to web site of chief electoral officer of Delhi.
- Search for Form section and look for Form 6.
- Download the form 6 and take a print out of it.
- Fill the form and attach required documents along with photo.
- Send it to office of electoral office of Delhi by post.
Different forms available for registration of Voter id card
Form 6This form is used for inclusion of name or applying for new election card.
Form 6AThis form is used for inclusion of name of overseas electors or NRI electors.
Form 7This form is used for any objection of inclusion of name or deletion of name in Voter List.
Form 8This form is used for modification or correction of entries filled in registration form.
Form 8AThis form is used for modification of address.
Form 2This form is for service electors. This form is a statement of ordinary residence by the members of armed forces.
This form is used for statement as to place of ordinary residence by a member of the armed police forces of a state who is serving at other states.